MDW is an annual event hosted by the ITI in the Smart Village in Egypt.
actually, I have attended the last year’s event as well and this year was like the past year , full of a lot of workshops and sessions about the latest updates in the Mobility world!
there were about 60 workshops and sessions in 3 days by 40 instructors, as well as a Hackathon about the tourism and the heritage.
what I have attended is:-
* a great session by Waleed Fahmy (the Founder of WebKeyz) he was talking about the UX and what you should consider before working on any project.
* session about the security by professor Sherif Elksas about the ” Security Challenges and Opportunities”
* intro to JS by Aly Alzayodi from Samsung R&D Jordan.
* then on the second day I have attended a session about HERE location platofrm by Eng, Mohamed Abdeljalil.
* Eng, Mohammed Atia talked about the moodle LMS
* Eng, Mona Shorkof from Agile Arena talked about what is being Agile.
* then a Hello World in VR and AR.
* then a session about an introduction to Tizen by Aly Alzyoudy and Abdullah Hassan from Samsung R&D Jordan.
then I and my friend Mohamed Afifi started working on a the Hackathon project which was about Digital Guide for Al-Moez street in Egypt, we used drupal CMS to build a web system, actually, we stayed the night working on it, however, this really tiring day that was full of workshops and sessions.
on the 3rd day , I just completed working on the project and finally presented it with my friend.
also during the 3 days I have met a lot of new people like :-
Waleed Yasser : CS student at Amlansoura who is a VR passionate and he gave me an overview about the VR and how to develop it from
and there were sessions and workshops about:-
* 4G Opportunities and What is Next?
* Mobile Security
* Market trends and opportunities
* Successful case studies for Mobility
* Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
* Cognitive Computing and data extraction
* User Experience
* M-Health and Health Care
here’s some of the my photos there 🙂